ASUS has won a record-setting 27 awards at the annual 2023 Good Design Awards, held by the Japan Institute of Design Promotion in Tokyo.
The Japan Institute of Design Promotion invites companies from Japan and overseas to participate in the Good Design Awards annually, with the award winners selected by a panel of experts.
ASUS also retained the top position in the ICT Equipment category, encompassing information and communications technology such as computers and smartphones.
Of the 27 winning products, 20 were awarded in the PC and peripherals subcategory, while two more were recognised in the smartphone and peripherals subcategory. The remaining five items encompass one undisclosed upcoming product, and four monitors, that were honoured in the video equipment subcategory within the broader audio, video equipment category.
“Innovation and design thinking are at the heart of everything that we do, and we’re incredibly honoured to receive that many accolades for such a wide range of products at the 2023 Good Design Awards. This recognition reaffirms our dedication to merging function and aesthetics and our commitment to creating cutting-edge solutions that impact lives,” ASUS director of design, Mitch Young said.
PC and peripherals:
- ProArt Studiobook Pro 16 3D OLED H7604
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 14 OLED UX6404
- ASUS Zenbook S 13 OLED UX 5304
- ASUS Zenbook 14X OLED UX 3404
- ASUS Zenbook 15 OLED UM3504
- ASUS Vivobook S Series OLED K5404
- ASUS Vivobook 13 Slate OLED T3304
- ROG Flow X13
- ASUS Chromebook Plus CX3402
- ASUS ExpertBook B9 OLED B9403
- ASUS ExpertBook B1 series B1402
- ROG G22CH
- Pro WS W790E-SAGE-SE
- ProArt Z790-CREATOR-WIFI
- ASUS Triple 4K Thunderbolt 4 Dock DC500
- ROG Azoth Gaming Custom Keyboard
- ASUS Mini PC PL64
- ASUS Chromebox 5
- ASUS ExpertCenter PN42
- ASUS ExpertCenter PN64-E1
Smartphone and peripherals:
- Zenfone 10
- ProArt Gimbal
- ROG Swift OLED PG27AQDM
- ProArt Display CRV Series
- ZenScreen MB249C/MB229C Series
- ZenScreen MB16QHG/MB17AHG Series