Fisher & Paykel’s DishDrawer® has long been considered one of the most innovative kitchen appliances of its time, changing the way we wash dishes and design kitchens.
Now the company is pleased to announce the unveiling of its new DishDrawer® Tall, featuring a deeper drawer to accommodate larger plates, platters and pots.
“When we first launched DishDrawer® in 1998 the drawer configuration was a world first, an exercise in lateral thinking with obvious user benefits,” said Peter Russell, National Marketing Manager, Fisher & Paykel.
Continuing the ergonomically superior design of the DishDrawer®, Fisher & Paykel has made the dishwashing experience even easier. By increasing the height of the drawer, 330mm plates and platters now fit with ease.
“The drawer configuration requires less movement to open, load and close,” said Russell. “This means no more backbreaking bending and straightening.”
Practical improvements include fully adjustable side racks — designed to slide up and down the side of the drawer allowing all sizes of cups, glasses and utensils — or can be folded away to ensure total versatility of the drawer. Folding tines have been designed to fold flat to the bottom of the drawer if need be, further adding to the adaptability of DishDrawer®.
Key Product Features
- Flexible racking system
- Energy saving, delay start option – up to 12 hours
- Key lock and child lock option
- Intelligent load sensing for optimum performance
- Easy to use, primary and secondary (concealed) control panels with single touch programming
- Permanent memory of the last cycle used
- Ergonomic design
- One button start
- 6 place setting capacity per drawer
- End of cycle beeps
- Three stage flood protection
- Smart Drive intelligent technology