By Martin Vedris
SYDNEY, NSW: Nespresso is preparing to open its sixth boutique store in Australia, at the Westfield Bondi Junction shopping centre. It might be Sydney’s second Nespresso boutique, but it will offer shoppers a global first.
Due to open in the first week of October, Australia’s newest Nespresso boutique will showcase Nespresso’s coffee machines and 16 international coffee blends, like all other Nespresso boutique stores.
But in a global first for Nespresso, this Bondi Junction boutique incorporates a demonstration area outside the main floorspace. Shoppers will be able to experience the Nespresso capsule coffee system before being able to taste one of Nespresso’s 16 Grands Crus espresso coffees inside the store.
Located on Level 4 at Westfield Bondi Junction, it joins the other five Nespresso boutiques at the following locations:
• 141, King Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
• Myer, 2nd Floor, 295 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
• Myer, Level 1, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria, 3148
• Myer, 3rd Floor, 91 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland, 4001
• Myer, Level 2, 200 Murray Street, Perth, WA