Motorola Debuts Stylish MOTOPURE H12 Headset in Australia
MOTOPURE H12 Headset Delivers Combination of Pure Sound, Design and Comfort – Without Compromising Size
SYDNEY – 23 January 2008 – Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) today announced the launch of the MOTOPURE H12 Universal Bluetooth® Headset1 in Australia. The MOTOPURE H12 is the first headset to integrate Motorola’s audio-enhancing technology, CrystalTalk™. The MOTOPURE H12 is designed for the most sophisticated, discerning mobile consumer, and features superb noise cancellation technology, discreet convenience and an iconic look.
“The MOTOPURE H12 provides an unmatched combination of superior sound quality with style and comfort to help today’s sophisticated mobile consumer to hear and be heard as they move about their busy day in different noise environments,” said John Demezieres, Business Manager for Motorola Companion Products. “The H12’s premiere audio technology, design and style make it a premium hands-free solution that helps ‘silence the noise’ for on-the-go consumers and marks Motorola’s innovation and expertise that have driven the company’s growth and global leadership in the Bluetooth accessories market.”
The headset’s version of CrystalTalk technology – previously only found in select Motorola handsets – is always on to enhance the audio experience without any sort of user intervention. The MOTOPURE H12 uses dual microphones to separate the user’s voice from background and wind noise, enhancing the user’s voice and channeling pure, clear, natural sounding audio to the caller.
The MOTOPURE H12 also assures extended wear comfort thanks to its TrueComfort™ ear bud design. The design is driven by Motorola’s extensive ergonomic measurement study of the human ear, with research that included two years of digital assessments that spanned age, sex and race. The result: a fit that is optimized around shape, not just size.
Additional in-demand features round out a completely new consumer experience:
• Using TrueComfort design, the three ear cushion options, combined with a smaller-than-standard eight millimeter external speaker, deliver an “outstanding” fit, according to more than 90 percent of people tested.
• The flexible lightweight ear hook securely holds the headset in place to prevent it from flapping or falling. The headset also can also be worn on either ear, and even comfortably with eyewear.
• A mix of materials that projects a petite silhouette, including perforated alloy bezel and diamond-cut metal, high gloss accents and a soft touch side housing.
• The headset comes complete with a suite of accessories to integrate the H12 into the consumer’s dynamic day including a matching desktop charger, charging case and shirt clip.
• The headset has a talk time of up to approximately 5.5 hours² – with consistent, constant noise reduction – and a wireless range of up to 10 meters.
For more information, please visit www.hellomoto.com