Miele has launched its latest laundry appliances, including the company’s largest range of 10-star dryers in Australia and New Zealand.
German engineered and tested to the equivalent of 20 years’ average use, Miele’s washing machines and dryers come with a pledge of unparalleled quality and commitment to sustainability.
Miele Australia and New Zealand category marketing manager of laundry and cooling, Melissa Taylor believes giving customers ultimate durability was crucial in developing this more sustainable new range.
“Our clothes are often very special to us and when they get damaged in the laundry, it can be devastating. In the same way that our customers thoughtfully select wardrobe items for longevity and individuality, they also want their appliances to stand the test of time,” she said.
“A washing machine and dryer should do more than simply keep your clothes clean: they should show these precious items long-lasting gentle care.”
Washing machines – Anti-ageing for clothes
Miele washing machines featureTwinDos auto-dosing system, which delivers the right amount and right kind of detergent mix for each load. Enabling tailor-made care for clothes, the QuickPowerWash combines peak hygiene with kindness for up to 5kg of laundry in 59 minutes.
“We know our customers are busy and they don’t have time to waste waiting on their washing to finish its cycle, only to find that clothes need ironing afterwards. These new machines come with a special pre-ironing function to minimise the need for ironing and maximise flexibility for customers,” Taylor added.
When purchasing a TwinDos washing machine, Miele is also offering customers a six-month supply of its superior detergent, which is known for:
- Eliminating the need for manual dosing
- Minimising the risk of under or over-dosing
- Reducing detergent usage by up to 30%
- Extending the life cycle of the machine
Dryers – Gentle on clothes, tough on wasting energy
“Australian consumers are becoming more conscious of their purchase choices and are seeking sustainable features for the appliances they purchase. Five of our new dryer models have achieved a 10-star energy rating as well as a new airflow system to provide greater sustainability. This, alongside the EcoSpeed function, makes for fast, efficient and ecological drying,” Taylor said.
Miele dryers not only lower energy consumption but protect laundry items by keeping the drying cycle short thanks to perfectly tuned filtration system and maintenance free heat exchanger. Customers can also AddLoad throughout the cycle without disrupting the quality of their dry.
“These new dryers can give people’s most precious items a freshness boost thanks to the use of steam, eliminating odours from dry and damp textiles giving them a new lease on life,” Taylor added.
Complementing the ease and convenience of the TwinDos and EcoDry features, the new laundry range also comes with a host of Miele Exclusive features, including:
- ProfiEco motor known for its longevity, efficiency and low maintenance.
- Honeycomb drum with LED lighting and dedicated delicate programs providing gentle laundry care so that you never have to hand wash again.
- Kevlar fibre door seal ensures that moisture cannot escape through the door during the cycle.
- Suspension springs and shock absorbers deliver balance and minimised operational noise.
- Door hinges on either side allows households to choose which way the door opens based on what is convenient for the space.
- HygieneDry removes unpleasant odours and reliably removes 99.99% of all bacteria thanks to long temperature holding times.
Quality ahead of its time
As with the rest of Miele’s laundry range, machines are fully connectivity enabled using Wi-Fi and customers can use theMiele appto remotely set and start a cycle.
Appliances start at $1,449 RRP and are available to purchase from Miele Experience Centres, authorised Miele retailers and https://shop.miele.com.au/en/