In mobile phone tech repairs.
Leading Edge Group is searching for independent business who can service the mobile device repairs industry across Australia. In late 2015, the Group launched Smart Choice Tech Repairs (SCTR), designed for the mobile phone and mobile device repair industry.
SCTR national group manager, Jeremy Daly (pictured) told Appliance Retailer that it was an ideal opportunity for former Dick Smith employees to open their own business.
“They don’t need to have a bricks and mortar business either. We know there are plenty of businesses servicing their local communities in other ways. If they are technical and have a passion for technology, or want to be skilled up in the mobile device repairs category, this is a great opportunity for them to setup and open their own business in this growing industry,” he said.
SCTR offers access to a range of benefits such as:
- Access to Leading Edge’s preferred accreditation partner Cellular Repair School and certification partner iFixit.
- Access for accredited/certified businesses to participate in National/Corporate service contracts when available.
- A central Website with a customer job booking/enquiry feature for accredited/certified businesses. (Launching in July)
- A Central Billing Account which offers credit terms of 30 days EOM when you opt to purchase from one of our preferred suppliers.
- Access to the Leading Edge Group benefits programme which has offers from business insurance to EFTPOS and Merchant card rates designed to save your business money.
- Negotiated trading terms with all of our preferred suppliers including:
– Nationally Negotiated Pricing
– Warranty Arrangements
– Negotiated Minimum Order Values
– FIS Freight
– Return Freight Policies
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing network of certified and accredited mobile repair businesses, contact the SCTR National Group Manager Jeremy Daly at email@example.com for an information kit.