To architects, designers and others.
Kleenmaid has showcased its new 2019 Black Krystal collection of appliances at its experience showroom in Alexandria to architects, designers, kitchen manufactures and reselling partners based in Sydney and New Zealand. The new appliances will be available from April next year.
Kleenmaid has broadened its range to include refrigeration with new integrated fridges and a 24 bottle beverage serving centre. The latest trend of induction cooktops with a built-in rangehood was also on show with the Kleenmaid ICTFX9010. A unique built in purified water dispenser, which delivers cold, hot and sparkling water and ice. Kleenmaid appliances now come with a five year warranty.
Speaking of this, Kleenmaid CEO Danny Hamilton said, “We are so confident in the engineering of the new, 2019 Black Krystal collection with its stunning Italian aesthetics and array of innovative features that we are backing them with a five year warranty.”
The collection includes the following appliances:
- 90cm integrated induction cooktop and air extraction system (RRP $3,999)
- 110cm gas cooktop (RRP $1,799)
- 90cm gas cooktop (RRP $1,499)
- 60cm gas cooktop (RRP $1,099)
- 35L steam microwave convection oven (RRP $2,399)
- 105L multifunction oven (RRP $2,299)
- 90cm vertical black glass wall mounted rangehood (RRP $999)
- Integrated top mount refrigerator with bottom mount freezer (RRP $2,099)
- 51L built in beverage serving cabinet (24 bottles) (RRP $1,899)
- Built in triple source purified water dispenser with ice (ice, hot, sparkling, cold) (RRP $3,299)
- Stainless steel freestanding or built under dishwasher (RRP $1,699)
- Semi-integrated dishwasher (RRP $1,699)
- Fully integrated dishwasher (RRP $1,699)