For retailers, dealers and others.
Fujitsu General Australia hosted its annual President’s Cup Golf Tournament for the 18th year at Twin Waters and Noosa Spring Resort golf clubs. More than 98 customers from retail, dealer, commercial and consultant channels enjoyed an 18-hole golf course across both venues.
For the first year, New Zealand staff, customers and brand ambassador cricketer Stephen Fleming were also in attendance following Philip Perham’s expanded role heading up both the Australian and New Zealand business.
“The President’s Cup is a unique event allowing the business to build and maintain important relationships by catching up with new and existing customers from all channels in a relaxed environment,” Fujitsu General managing director, Philip Perham said.
“It’s a chance for all of us to reflect on the year’s achievements and look ahead to next year’s business objectives while enjoying some healthy competition playing a round of golf.”
Winners of President’s Cup left to right: Etsuro Saito (Fujitsu General Japan), Adam Elliot (ACE Media), Lionel Lee (Bing Lee), Koji Nakao (Fujitsu General Australia)
The President Cup 2018 results
First place: Adam Elliot, ACE media and Lionel Lee, Bing Lee
Runners up: John Hallinan, Hallinan Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning and Ian Molloy, Mint Air
A number of VIPs also attended the day, including:
- Fujitsu General Limited Japan president, Etsuro Saito
- Former Australian cricketer and Fujitsu General Australia ambassador, Mark Taylor
- Former New Zealand cricketer and Fujitsu General New Zealand ambassador, Stephen Fleming
- South Sydney Football Club CEO, Blake Solly
- South Sydney Football Club assistant coach, David Furner
- Essendon Football Club players, Jake Stringer and Michael Hurley
- Essendon Football Club chief commercial officer, Justin Rodski