Recognised as industry leaders.
The 2018 Australia Post Online Retail Industry Awards (ORIAS) winners were announced on Thursday evening at the ICC Sydney with Kogan.com taking out the People’s Choice Award (Large Online Retailer) and Catch Group awarded as Best Mobile Commerce Site/Application.
Now in its 9th year, the Australia Post ORIAS has established itself as Australia’s leading retail awards program that celebrates Australasia’s multichannel and online retailing visionaries. With 800 guests in attendance, this year’s event was hosted by TV presenter and regular co-host on The Project, Gorgi Coghlan.
Kogan.com founder and CEO, Ruslan Kogan said that the team is humbled by the recognition and it was satisfying to see their work being recognised by the most important voters of all.
Australia Post general manager for business, Michael Oates said, “As Australia’s leading delivery provider, we are very proud to continue our partnership with Online Retailer through the Australia Post ORIAS. We congratulate the ORIAS winners for their accomplishments within the industry and thank those shoppers who voted for their favourite online retailer in the coveted People’s Choice Awards.”
Other award winners included:
- Best Bootstrapped Growth Initiative: I=Change
- Best International Conqueror: Showpo
- Best Omnichannel Customer Service: The Daily Edited
- Best Social Commerce Initiative: Showpo
- Best Site Optimisation & Design: Showpo
- Best Online Retail Marketing: Beer Cartel
- Best Pop-Up Experience: Hunting For George
- Best In-Store Initiative: Cue Clothing Co
- Best Multichannel Retailer: Supercheap Auto
- Best Small Independent Retailer: Flora & Fauna
- Best New Online Retailer: Little Designer Club
- Best Pureplay Online Retailer: Booktopia
- Industry Recognition: Tony Nash
- Online Retailer Of The Year: Showpo
- Australia Post People’s Choice Award – Small Online Retailer: Koh Australia (Ekoworx)