With savings of up to 40%.
Amazon Australia is offering huge discounts across homewares and electrical goods as part of its first End of Financial Year (EOFY) sale from now until the end of June. The retailer is also enticing new customers to Amazon.com.au with $20 off their first order over $79 on eligible items.
- Up to 30% off on select beauty products from Philips, VS Sassoon and Oral B
- 20% off select Nespresso coffee machines
- Up to 40% off select small appliances from De’Longhi and Breville
- Up to 35% off on Tefal cookware and Le Creuset cast iron cookware
- 25% off select software products and discounted prices on laptops
Amazon is also offering free delivery on eligible orders above $49 that are shipped by Amazon. A paid one-day delivery service is also available in select areas across Australia.
Customers making eligible purchases with a NAB personal credit card will receive 10% cashback with a minimum purchase of $49 and maximum cashback of $150 during the month of June.
Amazon Australia country manager, Rocco Braeuniger said, “With thousands of great deals available this month to mark the end of financial year, we are offering customers in Australia great value and a convenient way to shop.
“We are proud to have grown our offering to more than sixty million products and are committed to continue growing the selection available to Australian customers.”