For annual awards.
Good Design Australia has received a record 530 entries for the Australian Good Design Awards, representing the highest number in the program’s 60 year history.
Entries include the following products:
- Breville – the Barista Touch, Creatista Uno, Juice Fountain Cold, Kitchen Wizz Peel and Dice, and Precision Brewer
- De’Longhi – Capsule Ceramic Heater, Prima Donna Coffee Machine
- Dyson – Cyclone V10 Vacuum Cleaner
- Electrolux – ComfortLift Dishwasher
- Jura – S8 Automatic Coffee Machine and X8 Professional Automatic Coffee Machine
- Miele – Blizzard CX1 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner and TwoInOne
- Nespresso – Lattissima One and Vertuo Plus Coffee Machines
- Panasonic – NR-CY and NR-BX Series Refrigerators
- Philips –Premium Collection Multicooker and Satinelle Prestige Epilator
- Samsung – CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, DeX Station, Gear Icon X, FlexWash Washing Machine, Powerstick Vacuum Cleaner and QuickDrive Washing Machine
- Whispair – Undermount Rangehoods
All entries will be evaluated by an Australian and international Jury next week at Fox Studios with winners announced at the awards ceremony at the Sydney Opera House on 17 May, 2018. Tickets to the 60th anniversary awards ceremony will go on sale in the coming weeks.