With group of golfing enthusiasts.
The greens of Twin Waters and Noosa Springs, Queensland, were the backdrop to the recent 17th Fujitsu General President’s Cup golf tournament. This annual event continues to attract golfing enthusiasts from Fujitsu’s retail, dealer, commercial and consultant partners across the country.
Fujitsu General managing director, Philip Perham commented, “Fujitsu General staff and our business partners look forward to attending our long-standing annual President’s Cup, which gives us all a chance to network and build on important relationships.
“We are also lucky enough to be able to invite our sporting partners along to the event to enjoy some healthy competition.”
L to R: Mark Taylor (Fujitsu General ambassador), Mr Etsuro Saito (Fujitsu General), Peter Johnson (National Air), Heath Aistrope (Inviron Group), Mr Toru Ishizauka (Fujitsu General), Philip Perham (Fujitsu General)
Special guest in attendance include:
- Mark Taylor, former cricket captain and longstanding ambassador for Fujitsu General
- Blake Solly, CEO of the South Sydney Rabbitohs
- David Furner, assistant coach of the South Sydney Rabbitohs
- Brenton Humphreys, general manager commercial operations, Essendon Football Club
- Justin Rodski, chief marketing officer, Essendon Football Club.
The winners of the 2017 President’s Cup were Peter Johnson from National Air and Heath Aistrope from Inviron Group in South Australia. Runners up were Ben Maddison and Bob Negrosh both from Harvey Norman, NSW.