Following success of Sydney pop-up.
Samsung Electronics Australia will launch its Galaxy Studio in Federation Square, Melbourne to celebrate the arrival of the Galaxy Note8. From September 25, 2017 visitors will have the opportunity to experience the Note8 and Galaxy ecosystem through a range of interactive experiences, for a period of six weeks.
Following the success of Australia’s first Galaxy Studio in Sydney’s Westfield Parramatta earlier this year, Federation Square will take visitors through an immersive journey across Samsung’s latest mobile technology, including with virtual reality, 360 content capture and a suite of Samsung’s new to market products.
Samsung Galaxy Studio in Westfield Parramatta in Sydney
Samsung Electronics Australia director of IT and mobile, Garry McGregor said, “Samsung’s mobile innovation has reached an incredible level of refinement that needs to be delivered first hand, we want to encourage our customers to come along and interact with our products. For devices like the Galaxy Note8 it is not until you hold it in-hand that you can feel the difference and understand the strength of the Galaxy ecosystem.”
Galaxy Studio, Federation Square is centered around six core product experience zones, including:
- Hands-on tables – Visitors can experience the Samsung ecosystem including the Galaxy Note8, Gear VR, Gear 360, DeX, Gear Sport, Gear Fit2 Pro, Gear S3 and Gear IconX.
- Gear VR ‘4D’ Virtual Reality zone – Visitors can enjoy a virtual reality game with a motion-sensing controller.
- Interactive table – Visitors can explore the key features of Galaxy Note8 by uniquely interacting with the screen on the table.
- Portrait Pool – Visitors can immerse the Galaxy Note8 in water to create bespoke underwater portraits using the device and S Pen.
- 360 by Galaxy – Be swept away by lights dancing to the wind and melody of the Galaxy Note8 ringtone. Visitors can capture the moment in 360 degree motion pictures with Gear 360.
- Galaxy Fitness – During the experience of fitness, either cycling or rowing, visitors can find that Gear Sport can record their HRM in real-time, and let them know their consumed calorie after work-out.
As part of the Galaxy Studio at Federation Square, Samsung has partnered with KIIS FM to give away over $100,000 worth of prizes where entrants can win cash prizes, trips to New York, Bali, Paris and Las Vegas, as well as an array of Samsung products. For the chance to win visitors will need to visit the Samsung CUBE, which will be open daily.