The organisers of the annual IFA Berlin exhibition, Messe Berlin, are preparing for the launch of their first Chinese exhibition next month
CE China, to be held at the Shenzen Convention and Exhibition Center from 20-22 April is aiming to become the leading appliance and consumer electronics exhibition in China.
Attending the event will be international retail groups confirmed from Europe, Japan and Korea as well as leading Chinese retailers including Suning, Alibaba and Gome.
“True to the established IFA concept, CE China will build on the successful cooperation with leading trade groups, strong global industry partners, and innovative themes for the ‘smart world of tomorrow.’ Preparations are in full swing, and we are here to support our exhibitors and partners in making these advantages accessible to Chinese retailers and consumers,” said Jens Heithecker, IFA Executive Director and Chairman & General Manager CE China.
Chinese market facts:
– In 2014-2015, China’s consumer electronics industry grew 5% to US$281.1 billion.
– In 2016, China’s retail market will be worth US$4.2 trillion.
– By 2020, the share of urban households earning US$16,000 a year or more will grow to 57% from 8% in 2012.
– 44% of Chinese internet users say that they find and use new technology products and services as much as possible.
– By 2030, China’s middle class will spend US$10 trillion a year on technology and related services.
For more information on CE China, contact the Australian representatives for the event – Barth Trade Consulting, tel: 02 9955 5515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.