LG’s new bundling offer is poised to drive sales in-store by giving customers either $100, $200 or $300 cash back if they bundle an LG sound bar with an LG TV.
The promotion has just begun and will end on August 31, 2015. Retailers participating in the bundle offer include Harvey Norman, The Good Guys, Radio Rentals, Bing Lee, Betta Electrical, JB Hi-Fi, Dick Smith and RT Edwards.
According to LG, the audio landscape has experienced some rapid changes recently with some declines in traditional strongholds such as home theatre systems. But the company stated it has seen this replaced by huge growth in sound bars and they expect sales in this area to be up by 30 per cent compared to last year.
What do customers have to do to get the cash back?
- Purchase a participating LG TV and LG sound bar in the same transaction during the promotion period.
- Go online and register their claim at: http://www.lg.com.au/tvsoundbarpromotion
- Complete the online claim form.
- Provide a copy of their purchase receipt.
- Once the claim has been validated, claimants will be sent the applicable $100, $200, or $300 cash card.