The Australian Retailers Association (ARA) is calling on retailers across all fields to enter the 2015 eftpos ARA Australian Retail Awards, which recognise retail success stories in a period of rapid change for the industry.
Entries close on Friday 8 May 2015 and the winners will be announced at the ARA Awards Breakfast in Melbourne on 2 July 2015.
“Each year, the ARA Awards capture stories of hardworking and innovative retailers who are thriving despite daily challenges,” said ARA executive director Russell Zimmerman. “The ARA Awards provide retailers with the valuable opportunity to showcase their business on a national stage and demonstrate just how focussed they are on their customers and the communities in which they operate.
“While business conditions remain less than ideal, 2015 is shaping up to be an exciting year and it’s important for us as an industry to unite and celebrate all of the hardworking retailers across the country.”
ARA Award categories:
- eftpos Australian Retailer of the Year
- BDO Australian Retail Employer of the Year
- The Realise Group Australian Independent Retailer of the Year
- Pronto Software Australian Retail Innovator of the Year
- Expr3ss! Staff Selection Software Australian Retail Graduate of the Year
- NORA Australian Multichannel Retailer of the Year
- FCB Australian Retail HR Rising Star of the Year
- Rest Industry Super Individual Retailer of the Year
- Roy Morgan Customer Satisfaction Retailer of the Year
- Shop for Shops Australian Retail Store Fit-out of the Year
- MasterCard Australian Retail Payments Leader of the Year
Retailers interested in entering should visit www.australianretailawards.com.au to view eligibility criteria.