Fisher & Paykel is capitalising on the scorching weather across Australia this summer by enticing consumers out of the kitchen with a new value-add promotion on its range of high-end DCS Grills.
Designed in the United States and billed as a premium barbecue for discerning home chefs, the DCS Grills are the “best of the best” according to Fisher & Paykel. And with the new promotion, consumers will be able to get more best for their buck.
From now until 31 March 2013 (or until stocks last) F&P is offering a complimentary size upgrade on its range. Consumers who purchase the 36-inch DCS Grill will be eligible to upgrade to the 48-inch model (using LPG or natural gas) for no additional cost, representing a saving of up to $1,500.
Talking up the promotion was Fisher & Paykel marketing manager, Kara May.
The outstanding quality, exceptional power and attention to detail of the DCS Grills means they are priced accordingly, so this is an offer that people wanting the ‘best of the best’, really can’t afford to miss.
The DCS Grill is for the connoisseur – for those people who are passionate about cooking, entertaining and want a product that will stand the test of time. These grills are built to last and will be one of the best home and lifestyle investments a person can make.
Full list of eligible DCS Grill models (provided by Fisher & Paykel):
- 36″ Grill Head Unit (LPG, BGB36-BQAR-L): Upgrades to 48″ All Grill Head Unit (LPG) or 48″ With Side Burners Head Unit (LPG)
- 36″ Grill Head Unit (Natural Gas, BGB36-BQAR-N): Upgrades to 48″ With Side Burners Head Unit (Natural Gas)
- 36″ Grill Cart (CAD-36): Upgrades to 48″ Grill Cart
- 36″ Insulation Jacket (BGA-36-IJS): Upgrades to 48″ Insulation Jacket for All Grill Model Only or 48″ Insulation Jacket for 48″ Grill + Side Burners
- 36″ Built In Cover (BGA36-VCBIA): Upgrades to 48″ Built in Cover (Side Burner) or 48″ Built in Cover (All Grill)
- 36″ On Cart Cover (BGA36-VCC): Upgrades to 48″ On Cart Cover (Side Burner and All Grill)