Cook4me is an intelligent multicooker with advanced technology, never seen before. Cook4me is a unique interactive multicooker with over 85 pre-programmed recipes that guide you step by step through the cooking process. All of the guesswork has gone.
This brilliant product is designed not only to simplify the cooking process, but also to make is faster, with over 50 recipes cooking in less than 12 minutes. Additionally, the recipes all contain 6 ingredients or less. Recipes are available across starters, mains and desserts, and the Cook4me even features a handy “Express recipe menu” with all of the fast recipes in one place. You can also cook single ingredients, such as roast lamb, rice, mashed potato etc. These options have also been pre-programmed to cook these ingredients for the right amount of time. Cook4me also features a manual mode, so you can cook, brown, reheat and keep warm.
The recipes have been developed in conjunction with an Australian Home Economist, and contain many Aussie favourites such as green chicken curry, corned beef, beetroot dip, fish cakes, beef bolognaise sauce, san choy bow, lemon delicious, plus many, many more.
– At a push of a button, cook a variety of meals with only 6 ingredients
– 80+ Pre-programmed recipes
– 65% of recipes cook in 12 minutes or less
– 4 different program options – ingredients, recipes, manual, and favourites on LCD control panel
– Automatically cooks for 2, 4 or 6 people (6L capacity)
– Steamer basket
– Self release safety valve
– Progression indicator
– Auto keep warm function and delayed start – up to 15 hours
– Removable non-stick bowl with cool touch handles
– Model number: CY7018
– RRP: $349.95