LG’s new range of steam laundry products helps parents protect their family with Steam Technology and Allergy Care functions.
The Allergy Care technology is proven to reduce common household allergens such as dust mites by up to 99% by keeping a consistent level of temperature of up to 60 degrees for ten minutes. This provides a more hygienic wash for parents and has exclusive approval by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program.
All LG’s Steam Washer & Dryers and Steam Washers in the range also feature LG’s Inverter Direct Drive Motor System that integrates the motor to the centre of the drum, eliminating the belt and pulley. This causes less noise, and to give parents the added piece of mind, the Inverter Direct Drive Motor also comes with a 10 year warranty (2 years parts and labour + 8 years on motor part).
- Steam Technology: To gently loosen dirt and remove stains for a more hygienic wash
- Allergy Care: Reduces up to 99% of common household allergens
- Steam Refresh: A 20 minute cycle using no detergent and less than 1 litre of water that deodorises your clothes without having to use a full wash
- 10 Year Inverter Direct Drive Motor Warranty (2 years parts & labour + 8 years on motor part): For less vibrations, noise and greater durability
- Pause & Add function: Allows you to add clothing to your wash load
- 2 in 1 unit: For space saving – giving your time back atthe touch of a button
For more information please visit the LG website at www.lge.com.au or call 1800 LG HELP (1800 544 357).