The Atlona 4×4 HDMI Matrix over CAT5 with IR Control Path provides the most flexible and cost effective solution in the market to route high definition video sources plus multi-channel (up to 7.1-channel) digital audio from any of the four HDMI sources to the remote displays at the same time. Through low cost Cat5 or Cat6 LAN cables, not only high quality video and audio can be transmitted to the display sites, but also users can switch among 4 HDMI sources using the push button or remote control. With single power design at the source site, each remote module is easily installed without a power supply. Furthermore, the built-in IR extension function makes users at display site access the DVD player, PS3 or any HDMI equipped devices directly!
NOW HDMI 1.3a COMPLIANT
• HDCP compliant
• Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
• Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time
• Supports 5.1 and 7.1 channel digital audio
• Silicon Image Chip-Sets allow %99.99 compatibility with all the AV gear (we only use Best)
• Supports default HDMI EDID and record the EDID of displays
• Main matrix center can be switched with IR remote control or through RS-232 or manual push-in buttons
• Allows to control Local video sources such as DVD and TiVo by IR extender (each Cat5 Receiver unit has an IR blaster)
• Allows to control main matrix center through control line at remote receiver
• Extends video signal up to 30m over CAT-5e or Cat6 at 1080p or 60m at 1080i
• Each display’s input source can be switched with IR remote control or push button through control line at remote receiver
• Rack Mountable
• Easy installation
This product and many more are now available at Avico Electronics Pty Ltd. Please call 1300 132 199 or check out our website www.avico.com.au for more information.