By Matthew Henry
SYDNEY: Narta member Bing Lee has predicted its hot ticket items for Christmas, publishing a list of branded-products including AV, navigation and personal care products.
Bing Lee general manager, Phil Moujaes, provided his pick of the Bing Lee catalogue singled out as potential best sellers in the busy Christmas selling period.
Moujeas’ predictions for the hot-ticket items this year are:
• Casio EXZ75 Digital Camera with bonus 2 year warranty and pamper pack for Mum (RRP $249)
• Philips AJ3915 CD Clock Radio (RRP $99)
• Keiser Bass 10-inch Digital Photo Frame (RRP $349)
• Philips Arcitec Men’s Shaver (RRP $469)
• Homedics Rechargeable Hand Held Massager (RRP $29.95)
• Philips Portable DVD Player 7” Screen (RRP $179)
• Panasonic DVD Recorder with 160GB HDD and DVB Tuner (RRP $649)
• TCL 38cm LCD TV (RRP $279)
• Voxson GPS Navigation (RRP $299)
• Samsung MP3 Player 1GB (RRP $89)
Bing Lee is telling consumers it has “something for everyone in store this Christmas”, with products including the latest personal navigation technology, big screen home entertainment systems to the latest in small appliances and portable audio/MP3 systems.