Offers the chance to win trip to Hawaii.
With the purchase of selected reverse cycle Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) air conditioners, consumers will receive up to $400 holiday voucher to spend on flights, cruises, car hire, hotel accommodation or other experiences. They will also go in the draw to win a family trip to Hawaii, valued at $22,500, including return airfares to Hawaii for four people, accommodation, spending money and airport transfers. This promotion will kick off on 1 April and end 31 July, 2017.
Furthermore, every time a consumer submits a claim online, the nominated installer will be entitled to a reward valued up to $200. If the installer participated in the last summer cashback promotion, they are automatically registered for this promotion.
The promotion will be supported by:
- In-store POS, including flyers, posters, stands and display stickers
- A national outdoor campaign on buses to reach a wide audience and increase the company’s brand presence
- A dedicated website to navigate the promotion mechanics and ensure smooth redemptions
- Social media and digital advertising
- A promotional video used on the website, social media and YouTube
- Consumer service with a dedicated phone number and email address
MHI marketing executive, Jenny Perello told Appliance Retailer, “MHI cash bonus promotion is a fantastic reward campaign for our consumers. Following the great success of our Summer Cash Bonus consumer promotion and installer reward program, we have developed another exciting program designed to help push sales during the winter season.
“We want to give something different and new to our customers so we have partnered with one of the biggest brands in Australia – Qantas Holidays a subsidiary company of Australia’s largest domestic and international airline Qantas. It is one of Australia’s leading travel wholesalers who markets an extensive range of travel products and services covering the Qantas network, including other partner airlines and travel services, as well as great destination holiday packages. It is a perfect cross brand partnership to a great promotion,” she added.